SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

post to clear open item and other G/L account in FPCJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Would you please suggest how can we post incoming payment transaction via FPCJ as below

Dr. Cash 110.00

Cr. Customer 107.00- => this item choose from open item

Cr. Other revenue 3.00- => this item input in tab G/L acct posting

when i try to post this transaction, i got error message Message no. FICA_CD057

"Posting already assigned to contract account"

Thanks,

Kaew.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaew,

Do not think this is possible with Cash desk or any other Payment lot as normally the entry would be:

DR: Bank Clearing /Cash Account

CR: Customer /Clarfication Account

If there is any Tax item in the Invoice, of course it woud be setoff with a separate Config.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kaew

try tcode fp08 for reverse the documents posted..

try reversing that document and perform ur action again..

kr

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaew,

Do not think this is possible with Cash desk or any other Payment lot as normally the entry would be:

DR: Bank Clearing /Cash Account

CR: Customer /Clarfication Account

If there is any Tax item in the Invoice, of course it woud be setoff with a separate Config.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have to have 2 different concepts when doing the payment instead of just one, each concept with a different main transaction or at least sub transaction. Then in posting area p000 or p0001, assign the different accounts.

by doing that when you pay each concept the end result will be BANK vs the accounts you decided

Regards

Sergio

0 Kudos

Kaew,

I do not know if this might be helpful for you, but review documentation on transaction FQEVENTS in Event 0110 (Clearing: Amount Distribution)

Regards,

Sergio