cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM ASN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Can vendor has a chance to delete the ASN after vendor has not suplied the materials in time.Pls let me know your suggestions.

Thank you,

Nagaraj S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will add to the quantity to be supplied by the vendor in the Masters(MD04 for a particular matl) how to prevent it.Also it will affect to the MRP run. Pls let me know the solution.

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i dont think there is possibility to delete ASN , if the vendor has created ASN and has not send the material.

then the purchaser will not create goods receipt--> and then further process will stop...

this is because---> purchaser usually creates goods receipt after the goods are delivered..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..,

Thanx,

My doubt is if the supplier unable to supply the material though he has created ASN.But it will show the quantities in the Material Masters as the materials to be supplying though the delivery date is over/Yet to come, Also it will add to the quantity supply,as well as it may effect he MRP run also.

Pls check and get back to me.

Regards,

Nagaraj s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.,

It will add to the quantity to be supplied by the vendor in the Masters(MD04 for a particular matl) how to prevent it.Also it will affect to the MRP run. Pls let me know the solution.