Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Pick & Pack Query

Hi there,

as posted a few day ago we use the pick and pack manager. Ok there are some bugs (you can not pick/pack order, instead there are enough items etc.). So i thought about a temporally solution.

Therefor i need to know, where are the table datas are from. If you run pick and pack, you get a list of all open orders and reverse invoices.

I searched in the tables and found OPKL and PKL1, it seems the orders are related by "OrderEntry" to the picklist. The ORDR and RDR1 are related by DocEntry. But it is strange for me, how the systems distinguishes between sales order and reserve invoices in the pick & pack manager. How are the reverse invoices related to orders / INV1 to OINV.

I 'd like to write a query, which select all items from a picklist. At the moment i use this one. But there is a problem with reverse invoices. Cause the query don't choose the items from the correct orders / invoices, it choose the items from a incorrect order.

SELECT T0., T1., T2.U_karton FROM PKL1 T0 INNER JOIN RDR1 T1 ON T0.OrderEntry=T1.DocEntry AND

T0.OrderLine=T1.LineNum INNER JOIN OITM T2 ON T1.ItemCode = T2.ItemCode WHERE T0.[OrderEntry] =

T1.[DocEntry] AND T0.[AbsEntry] = [%AbsEntry]

Any idea?

regards Steffen

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question