Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poject Closed Status Check

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a Customer Project. Created WBS and attached internal activity to it. Bill of material exploded to same internal activity and selected reservation as u201CReservation for WBSu201D.

After making PR and PO Good receipt is done against same PO.Good Issue not done for any one of item.Now, I run settlement and Set the closed status to project, I am able to do it.

Please let me know weather if it is right??

As per me if good issue is pending for any of the attached material project should not be closed. Please, let me know if this is valid an if what IMG activites need to be done???

Thanks and Regards,

Atul R. Rajmane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ansar_shaikh2
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think u had close the P.O, that means u close all commitment reagrding P.O, so the system will allow you to close the Project after settlement, inspite of GI pending.

PR & commitment must be closed, that means, STILL to be deilvered & STILL to be invoiced must be ZERO.

CHECKED in ME2j. u will get the answer.

HOPE u will GET it.PLZ let me know, so that i will assist u further.

REGARDS,

ANSAR

atul_rajmane
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anasar,

What ever your said is absulately correct. I am receving all ithe items while GR in this case. My ME2j reports showing nothing. Means as per SAP PS Function all commitment reagding PO are 0 that's resone its closing the project.

But, if i want to make sure that before closing the project all the attahced material should be issued what IMG or development i need to do??

It will helpful for me if you give some way on this case!!!

Thanks and Regards,

Atul R. Rajmane