Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Question about sloc determination in MFBF and backflush in REM

Dear SAPper,

I just try to read about Repetitive Manufacturing and i came with some confused item.

1. I try to backflush MFBF and i don;t fill the planned order, but the backflush is succedd. Something

strange is my planned order is not decrease:(, so do i have to fill planned order number every time i backflush. Can i backflush anonymous to planned order number and the system derease the planned order automatically in FIFO manner

2. I configure the auto sloc determination and i have set maximum number of split unlimitted.

for example in MFBF i need 50 PC Raw Material

My stock in SLoc 1000 is 40 PCS

My stock in SLoc 2000 is 200 PCS

I configure the sloc determination like this

1. F 1000

2. F 2000

Nut in MFBF component always withdraw from 2000 with 50 (full quantity) although i set maximum number of split maximum

I tried batch determination before and it split.

Did i miss something so the system can split the quantity along sloc automatically

Please throw a light:D

Best regards,

Freddy Ha

replied

Hi,

1)

Normally in the rem for backflush just u have to enter the product and qty then system will automatically reduces the planned order.

But in situation if planned order is not reducing then please check ur REM profile in the "control data2" tab

In this which one u have select for the planned order reduction.

2)

Regarding stock determination, create stock determination rule thr' T CODE:OXPS.

Here u have to create stock determination rule first from which storage location material should be picked, depending upon the priority.

Assign this stock determination rule in the material master or in the REM profile "Control data2 " tab.

Then system will automatically pick the material depending upon the stock determination rule.

Regards

Vijay

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question