cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMPV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

How can I open the the periods which is been closed through MMPV?

Thanks

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry, i remove the thread

Edited by: Deepu Pillai on Oct 9, 2008 11:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi/Deepu,

1.MMPI -

triggers "Follow the instructions in Note 487381 before initialization"......this way can I reopen the periods again?say i have closed the period upto Dec now....I want to open this for oct 2008 ?Is this possible ?

2.Removing Plant - company code assignement effect lot of dependent objects...after removing the assignement can I assign the same combination again? will this have any other impact?

Does the changes in MMPV reflect in OMSY automatically?or do we need to change it again in OMSY?

Cheers

Edited by: Cheers on Oct 9, 2008 11:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers

That is possible. But not advisable. So i removed the thread. The solution is not as per standard practice.

Regards

Deepu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that your Fiscal Year Variant is V3 (Apr-Mar), in MMPI after giving your company code, do the following:-

- input 8 in Period and 2008 in year

- execute

Now period November will be initiallised. Similarly, you have to repeat the above two steps for period 7 also.

If this is development server, you can do do the above steps. On the other hand, if it is production client, my request is that please ask MM people to do this.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

MMPI - triggers error message "Follow the instructions in Note 487381 before initialization"

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks friends.closing this one as answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cheers

MMPI worked???

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)