cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open link in object link for calling sap R/3 Transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone help with the steps to be done in order to call an SAP Transaction in cProjects via services to Object Links. We succeeded to get the object links from R/3, we are able to see the 'open' link under 'Application' in the Object Link Tab for some of the object type like Routing, Inspection Plan .

1. But some of the Object Types like Documents from DMS Etc can be selected and linked but does not have any 'Open' link(blank).

2. But some of the object types are not searchable. (The search provided no results; Choose other search criteria ) Message is appearing even though we give the correct search criteria.

Pls guide me to solve the issue

Thank you,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have closed the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please help me with the basic concepts of Object Links in cProjects.

Thanks,

Dev

thomas_berndt
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

as this thread has been closed in the meantime (the original poster seemed to have found the solution by himself), I'd suggest you post your question as new one.

Or you check the material you can find at [service.sap.com] at the SAP Support Portal. E.g. Release & Upgrade Info > Installation & Upgrade Guides > SAP Business Suite Applications > SAP PLM using cProject Suite 4.5 > cProjects: Guide for Implementing Object Links

I think inside this document you can find all the information you need.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this