cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user exit vf04 after save billing document and fi document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Wich user exit should i take , if Im in vf04 and after creating the billing and the fi accounting , inmediatly i have to create another fi accounting in another enterprise .

But its very important that get executed once the first fi accounting is finished. Cause if not we wount be able to have boths companies aligned

sd billing /fi accounting-------> fi accounting new company

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think this is possible becase from a transaction you can use the exit to make some changes, checks etc but you cannot start another transaction after completing one transaction.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action before 2 months

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The case which you have explained looks like some kind of intercompany depended transasction. Here using EDI you can create a accounitng document in another company code. For this there should be EDI output type attached with the invoices. So everytime when you create the invoice, automatically this output type will get trigered and generates the outboud idoc than it creates a inbound idoc through which the Purchase accouting entry will happen in another company code.Important thing is other EDI related settings need to be in place for completing the cycle.

Regards

Mani.S