Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MV45AFZZ - Looking for Ship-To Address

Former Member

Hello... I trying to put a check to detect where the Ship-To address has being manually change during SO creation. Does anyone knows what tables in MV45AFZZ store the ship-to address? Thanks in advanced.

Regards,

Norman

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

Hi

If the address of partner is changed the data are stored in ADRC table, but while the so is being created the partner data are memaged by function group V09C, so u should search it there.

Max

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member

Hi

If the address of partner is changed the data are stored in ADRC table, but while the so is being created the partner data are memaged by function group V09C, so u should search it there.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at internal tables XVBPA and YVBPA (in ECC6 there is also XVBPA2 and YVBPA2).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cn use the user exit userexit_save_document_prepare in include MV45AFZZ . the field KUWEV-KUNNR contains ship-to-party while creating or changing a sales order. The field KUWEV-KUNNR available in userexit userexit_save_document_

prepare of include MV45AFZZ for checking or validating ship-to-party before saving.

Thanks,

Naveen Kumar.

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thanks for the suggestions. However, I am looking the a table that contains the full address (e.g. name1, name2, name3, name4, city, postal code, etc...). My user exit is to check and see whether did user change any of the fields, if yes, a pop-up will appear asking them certain questions. Table KUWEV has only name1 which is not enough. Thanks.

Regards,

Norman

0 Kudos

Hi,

Whole address is in ARDC .

Using the order number, go to VBPA to get the ship to partner , then using that partner number go to table VAKPA and pick up the element ADRNR & then use that value to go to the table ADRC.

Rhea.

0 Kudos

>

go to VBPA to get the ship to partner

>

> during SO creation.

So there's nothing in VBPA for that order:

0 Kudos

>

> Hi guys,

>

> thanks for the suggestions. However, I am looking the a table that contains the full address (e.g. name1, name2, name3, name4, city, postal code, etc...). My user exit is to check and see whether did user change any of the fields, if yes, a pop-up will appear asking them certain questions. Table KUWEV has only name1 which is not enough. Thanks.

>

> Regards,

> Norman

Did you even bother to look at the defined internal tables in SAPMV45A? I just did and found internal table XVBADR.