cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PI 7.1 minimal hardware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anyone of you tell me what is the strictly minimal necessary hardware needs to install PI 7.1.

Same question for PI 7 and XI 3.0.

I know that we can use the quicksizer to have an idea but I just wanted to have an idea.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone know the minimal hardware to work with PI? I mean, what configuration should a notebook or PC have to run PI satisfactorily? My notebook is an i5 64bit with 4GB ram running Java 8 u60. When I launch PI, it takes from 10' to almost half an hour to start.

Regards,

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you want to have a look at this document: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00004f25-6190-2b10-2c8b-fa419234...

I was looking for a way to install PI 7.1 just to play around it. But i realized that it is really difficult to install even just to make some demo.

Edited by: Alper Celik on Apr 5, 2009 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

A xeon processor with 64 bit machine with 4 gb ram is required to install SAP PI7.1.

also based on the data base you will require hard disk space. for example if u r installing mysql you will require around 40 GB, if it is oracle then it will be around 80 gb.

Rgds

Kishore

Rgds

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Installation guides advise you to use the quicksizer but I don't see minimal values.

Regards.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Helli Kanellopoulos ,

For information

System should be 64 bit OS for PI 7.1

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

Helli

The installation guide should provide you with the minimum hardware requirements. Again, in a real scenario we would use quick sizing to size the system based on various factors. Installation guides are available from service market place.

KK

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi use these threads

PI 7.0 Hardware Requirements

XI 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

There are interesting info in there but some interesting links seems to not work.

Nobody has numeric détails concerning storage, memory, CPU?