Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

when ever excuted workflow . error comes to (t.code-sbwp) inbox is

Error processing following event linkage:

BUS2012 RELEASESTEPCREATED WS90000015

Following error occurred:

SWF_RUN 594

please give me guideline for me

thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest that you check the event-> workflow binding and ensure that the mandatory parameters are provided correctly.

The error you are getting suggests that one or more of the mandatory import parameters required for the workflow is missing.

Best Regards,

Trevor

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest that you check the event-> workflow binding and ensure that the mandatory parameters are provided correctly.

The error you are getting suggests that one or more of the mandatory import parameters required for the workflow is missing.

Best Regards,

Trevor

0 Kudos

hi trevour,

how are u? , i check the binding aloso correct. and i go and check t.code SWETYPV our event bus2012 workitem status is inprocess is there. how can solve the problem please help me.

Thanks&Regards,

Bikshapathi.

0 Kudos

hi trevour,

how are u? , i check the binding also correct. and i go and check t.code SWETYPV our event bus2012 workitem status is inprocess is there. how can solve the problem please help me.

Thanks&Regards,

Bikshapathi.

0 Kudos

Hi Bikshapathi,

If the binding is ok then it is possible that multiple events are being triggered. I did a quick search on SDN and a few other forums and this seems to be a fairly common problem concerning this event due to an entry in SWEC (Events for Change Document). It is therefore highly likely that the entry in SWEC is causing you problems.

I suggest running a test and looking at the Event Trace to see how many events are being raised. I would also look at SWEC for BUS2012 event RELEASESTEPCREATED. Removing the entry in SWEC should hopefully solve your problem.

I also recommend taking a look at note 797775.

Best Regards,

Trevor

0 Kudos

Hi...

Please note that I am also facing the same error. However I deleted the entry from SWEC

table and applied the above note also.

Still the problem seems to persist. Please let me know if you found any solution to this.

Thanks

Deb

0 Kudos

The problem is solved.

Thanks & Regards

Deb

0 Kudos

Dear debabrata,

How do you solve this problem?

Please help me.

Best regards.

Miriam