Trouble with translation of a VC model.
using VC 7.1 (from NWCE 7.1 SP5) I have modeled an iView. This iViews is meant to be used in a GP in the Portal. Now, I want to provide translations for this iView. To this end, I am relying on the document How to Translate a Visual Composer Model - Part I.
1. I have compiled and deployed the iView.
2. I have checked, that the required translation information files have been generated and contain the strings used in the iView.
3. Using the Portal's content administration I have copied the iView from WebDynpro application folder as portal content to the Visual Composer folder.
4. I have created a new translation worklist in the same folder.
5. I have added the iView to this translation worklist.
6. I have checked that the resolve references property is set to true.
7. I have click on the Generate Translation Data button.
Unfortunately, I do not see any localization items in the worklist which should appear now according to the document.
What am I doing wrong?