cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICE PRINT MODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anyone knows is there place in Customizing for SD where PRICE_PRINT_MODE can be set??? or anything to do with it?

Thank you in advance,

Maja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not clear on your requirement. But, if it is regarding printing the price on the invoice then it is controlled through the print ID for condition lines indicator X in pricing procedure for that condition type.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,

I programmed an SAP Script for output of Orders, and Print preview wasn't working the same way when it was initiated from the initial screen of transaction VA02 and from the overview screen of order.

So, while debugging, I found a place in my code (that is partial copy of standard SAP Code for printout of orders) and realized that code is checking if PRICE_PRINT_MODE is EQ 'A'. In case that is EQ 'A' print preview on the initial screen of transaction VA02 works fine, but in overview screen it does not.

To overcome this problem I commented this check and now both print previews work fine and the same.

So, i was wondering could that be done somewhere in customizing?As I am not that type of consultant, I have no idea if there is the way, so I am just wondering and asking you all in case there is, to assist me where in customizing I could find something like that???

Thank you in advance,

Maja

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is interesting. I put a breakpoint in the program and found that PRICE PRINT MODE is filled with A when run from initial screen and PRICE PRINT MODE is blank when run from VA02 overview screen. But there is no difference in the behaviour of the output and I am able to see the same results.

However, from the initial screen if the output is run and in debugging I am changing the value from A to blank the prices are not getting displayed. This works similar to maintaining blank for the price condition type in print mode field of the pricing procedure against the price condition type. Even I am wondering how the PRICE PRINT MODE field is A. Obviously it is coming from FM RV_PRICE_PRINT_GET_MODE but I am not able to figure out how the price_print_mode value is A in the FM. Shall take the help of ABAPer to figure out.

Regards,

GSL.