cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

My question is about tax codes applied to exports.

For foreign customers my client does not apply any tax because they are exempt. So the tax code to apply should not generate any accounting posting at the time of billing.

Which tax code should I use?

Regards.

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo

For information, tax codes will be created in FTXP with the combination of origin country and tax code and these will not have any accounting impact unless the respective condition type is not checked for Statistical.

For exports, just create a tax code in FTXP and dont maintain values there. Just save it. Now go to VK11, input UTXJ and maintain for the combination of

- Origin Country

- Destination Country (Ship To party)

- Customer Tax Class (Ship To Party)

- Material Tax Class

For the above combination, you have to check in V/07 for condition type JIND where the table 11 should have been maintained.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo

Maintain the Tax conditions in your export pricing procedure in statistical mark. So no entries passed into accounting irrespective of Taxcode.

Try create a new taxcode with zero tax rates. I am not sure how the system will work. Please ldo et me know how the system behaves

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, they were very helpful.

Deepu, what I finaly did is using tax code Y0 (Output tax on export 0%) which doesn't generate any accounting posting.

Regards.

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the taxes are exempt and not applicable, do not trigger any tax code in the sale order.

Regards,

GSL.