Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating SAPScript form

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm currently working on a development spec for creating a Daily Cash Control Sheet (from the SD module) using SAPScript. This cash collection control sheet will be used by retail distribution for identifying cash deliveries and reporting cash collections.

Now, according to the requirements:-

1.0 Program Overview

Detailed Description

Transaction Code: VT70

Output Condition: ZCSH

2.0 Processing

Processing Logic

The data required for the report is available from the tables VTTK, VTTP, VTRLK and VTRLP.

The output should be produced only if the shipment contains at least one delivery requiring cash collection. Such deliveries can be identified by the delivery type (LFART = ZCSH)

Output Report: RV56TD00/ENTRY

Problem is, I do not understand how VT70 (the program transaction code) and RV56TD00/ENTRY (the output report) are involved in this development spec. I have tried going into RV56TD00 and even executed VT70, but I still do not know how to start with my development work.

Can someone please shed some light here? Please help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transaction you need to edit the sapscript is se71

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I've also done this and activated the edited form here, but the issue still persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created the condition records?

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forumers,

The problem has been resolved - it's due to a difference in the language mode (EN / DE). The form had to be translated from DE (original form language) to EN (my user login language) first in order to make it work properly.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

tnapr-fonam is the form.

Did you change the NACE entries to match your new program and form values? That should be all you need to do.

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, the configurations in NACE are done already. But, the issue still remains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Transaction NACE you associate an application (V7 I think) to an Output type (ZSCH). You'd need to create Output type ZSCH and link it to a Program (RV56TD00), Form Routine (ENTRY) and Form (your new SAPScript).

In NACE look at Application V7, Output type ALTR for an example.

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Michael. Your help here has cleared some of my doubts already.

What I've done is, I copied the program (now called Z_RV56TD00) and the SAPScript form (now called Z_SHIP_CASH_RPT) with the ENTRY form routine. The configuration here is correct.

The bottom line is, I will need to modify the SAPScript form Z_SHIP_CASH_RPT. But, I now have an issue:- Where / How does this form get generated? In other words, what program / transaction code do I have to run in order to generate this form?

I've made some modifications to Z_SHIP_CASH_RPT, but when I execute the program Z_RV56TD00, NOTHING happens. Also, when I execute the transaction code VT70 with the right inputs, the same old form gets generated, and it's not the one that I've modified (Z_SHIP_CASH_RPT). I have activated the Z_SHIP_CASH_RPT form repeatedly too.

Experts, what else can I do to resolve this issue? Could I be missing some other steps here? Please help.

Many thanks in advance.

former_member367551
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear forumers,

I just found the following code snippet.. Any idea on how I can make the changes to the form parameter here? Everything else seem ok to me, including tnapr-fonam..

call function 'OPEN_FORM'
       exporting
            archive_index      = toa_dara
            archive_params     = arc_params
            device             = lvf_device
            dialog             = ' '
            form               = tnapr-fonam
            language           = nast-spras
            options            = lvs_itcpo
            mail_sender        = lvs_sender
            mail_recipient     = lvs_recipient
       exceptions