SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want parameter for testing the function moule FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

As per my requriment , I am using FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_20 function module for the payment run .

Please provide me the input parameter for testing the function moule .

Thanks in advance

Rahul

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I do not think you can test the FM FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_20 independently.

Coz group of FMs' FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_00

FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_10

FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_20

FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_40

etc woud create standard ACH file...and each is involved in the creation of single line in the sampe file.

Instead I wud suggest you to create the file as a whole.

Guess you cannot debug the above FM in the normal debugging mode as there is a separate workaround used by Techies!!!.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I do not think you can test the FM FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_20 independently.

Coz group of FMs' FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_00

FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_10

FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_20

FKK_PAYMEDIUM_ACH_40

etc woud create standard ACH file...and each is involved in the creation of single line in the sampe file.

Instead I wud suggest you to create the file as a whole.

Guess you cannot debug the above FM in the normal debugging mode as there is a separate workaround used by Techies!!!.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

you can debug the payment mediums separately without any special trick, you just need to run your payment run for the payment methods linked to your payment medium, be sure that some documents are cleared and then execute program SAPFKPY3 in transaction SE38 to create the file. You can do it as much times as you want for the same payment run ID.

Cheers,

Adriano.