cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I report a bug?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think my reportviewer problem is a bug. Do somebody know how / where do I report it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Japie,

First we need to verify it is a bug.

What is the problem?

Version of CR and patch level?

OS version and patch level?

Steps to duplicate the problem?

Code to duplicate the problem?

If you truely believe it is a bug you can purchase a case on line and a dedicated Engineer will work through the issue to confirm the problem. If it is shown to be one you will get a credit for the case.

Thank you

Don

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to my post : No drilldown on reportviewer

Using the Crystal ReportViewer in Visual Studio 2008, the drill down reports display, but the drill down does not work. The cursor changes to a magnifying glass at the right place, but double clicking does nothing . We have now proved that the problem is when you convert a Crystal 9 report to Crystal 2008 or using a Crystal 9 report. Everything works fine if you create a new Crystal 2008 report. Is there a conversion program available or am I the 1st person in the world to pick up this problem? SP0 is installed and my assembly version shows 12.0.2000.0. Quite easy to reproduce: Create simple drilldown report with CR9 and then view it with the CR2008 ReportViewer. You will not be able to do the drilldown, but if you open that report in CR2008 designer, the drilldown works. Saving it in CR2008 format does not fix it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: What can I do with the credit?

0 Kudos

Hi Japie,

I'm closing this case and continue on your [original|;.

As well as this posting where Trista tested and confirmed it worked for her:

We can escalate a bug to R&D without you purchasing a case as soon as it's confirmed it is truely a bug.

I'll update the other thread

Thanks again

Don

Answers (0)