Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

increase the resoulution of PDF attachement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one question.

We are sending the PDF as attachement to emails.

After that the itellas(non erp client system) sends the PDF file as fax to the perticular fax no of the customer.

But when customer gets the fax, its almost unreadable.

So is there any setting in SAP or can we code something to increase the resoltuion of PDF file before sending it to itella?

Please let me know if any1 has done this before.

Br, Prashant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this would be feasible in SAP, but you might want to contact the creators of that software and see if anything could be adjusted on their side. Also you might want to consider sending faxes directly from SAP, instead of going through PDF. There is some other software for it, which works much better.

1 REPLY 1

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think this would be feasible in SAP, but you might want to contact the creators of that software and see if anything could be adjusted on their side. Also you might want to consider sending faxes directly from SAP, instead of going through PDF. There is some other software for it, which works much better.