cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC.9 issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone tell me what is the correction program for updating info struct S039,MC.9 report

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineet,

The program used for MC.9 is RMCB0300.

It is related to info structure S039.

Symptom

1. Information structure S039 does not contain actual data.

2. In the standard analyses of Inventory Controlling, table S039 is specified in the selection log.

Additional key words

Plant analysis, storage location analysis, material analysis, MRP controller analysis, business area analysis, material group analysis, division analysis, material type analysis, batch analysis, MCBA, MCBC, MCBE, MCBG, MCBI, MCBK, MCBM, MCBO, MCBR, RMCB0100, RMCB0200, RMCB0300, RMCB0400, RMCB0500, RMCB0600, RMCB0700, RMCB0800, RMCB0900, RMCB1000 MC.1, MC.2, MC.3, MC.4, MC.5, MC.6, MC.7, MC.8, MC.9, MC.A, MC.B, MC.C, MC.D, MC.E, MC.F, MC.G, MC.H, MC.I, MC.J, MC.K, MC.L, MC.M, MC.N, MC.O, MC.P, MC.Q, MC.R, MC.S, MC.T, MC.U, MC.V, MCBA, MCBC, missing data, S039, type 'D', info structure, blank, S031, S032, RMCBS039, data, updating

Cause and prerequisites

The Inventory Controlling data is kept in two information structures for technical reasons::

1. S031: Material movement data on monthly basis (weeks ... and so on)

2. S032: Current stocks and stock values

Table S039 is used as view in reporting that links tables S031 and S032 and furthermore contains all additional fields that are not stored in the database but are only calculated from other key figures at runtime.

Example: Range of coverage.

Furthermore, table S039 has the following function:

a) storing planned figures for planned/actual comparisons in the standard analysis.

b) creating a flexible analysis in Inventory Controlling. Table S039 is used as reference.Note that the actual data must be written to table S039 by report RMCBS039. See the documentation on Inventory Controlling for more information.

c)

Solution

The behavior corresponds to the design.

.............. So go thrugh this note else raise a OSS.

AWARDS ARE HELPFUL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will RMCB0300 update value and quantity both.

Shall I run the correction in following sequence...

RMCB0300

RMCB0300

RMCBNEUB

RMCB0300

RMCB0300

RMCB0300

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As both MB5B and MC.9 are standard SAP reports, I doubt there will be any mis-match, In case if any, you need to identify the particular transaction which lead to the mis-match and correct it.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a regular practise in info structure issue running a correction program at material level ...programs starting with RMCA*...but i am not able to find for S039.

I have already identified the period .

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vineeth

Don't directly change the info structure.

Do the necessary transaction level corrections to correct the change in MC.9 and MB5B.

First try to find the period in which the differences happening and then try to do the required posting at transaction level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the info field that you are supposed to correct, I suppose you need to make the necessary updation using contra entries in the transactions and not directly changing at the info structure.

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to correct the quantity as well as stock value. It is not matching up with MB5B report for a particular period.