cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table for pr release strategies

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI guys,

Suppose we have creator of PR as one of the criteria in release strategy.

In which table we can find which user is assigned in which release strategy.

because we have configured more than 300 release strategies and we need to know release strategy applicable for a particular user.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member318507
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to transaction SUM1,where you will find a report using the user id.

Enter the required user id & execute the report.

You will find the user's list of authorisation.Under release strategy, you can find the list of release codes &

drop down details authorised for the particular user.

Regards,

Ravindran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming you mean the PR creator is a characteristics in the release strategy for PO release, you can run CL30N or CL31 to search a particular value for object in class.

The class will be what you define in config for PO release and the Class Type is '032' for Purchase release.

Phyllis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phillis,

Thans for ur reply.

With CL30 and CL31 also iam not able to find in which release strategy some value has been assigned.

Let me clarify my requirement again.

Suppose we have 100 users and 10 users are assigned in release strategy-1, 10 users in release strategy-2 so on.....

I would like to find by giviing input as "user1", in which release strategy he is assigned.

is it possible to know this?

This is required because we have configured lot of strategies and we have more than 300 users assigned in different release strategies.

if there is any replacement for a particular user, we have to delete the old user assignment and enter the new user assignment in place of old user.

We are not using workflow or HR for this>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintu,

When I run CL30N it gives me the object list which is the combination of Release Group and Release Strategy.

There should only be one class you can assign for PO Release. So you run this class in CL30N.

In the Characteristics PR creator, you enter 'user 1' as your value, click 'Find in Initial Class', that should give you a object list in the lower half of the screen. The object colulmn contains Release Group/Release Strategy.

Maybe some of the values you thought have been assigned actually are not assigned.

Phyllis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. It is working.

I forgot to uesr initial class.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer table "T16FW" - Assignment of Role to Release Code