cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Document Flow cannot be updated" warning msg in GR for STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I get a warning when I try to do GR for a STO (Oub Deliver created for this STO and PGI done...and stock is in Stock in Transit).

What does this warning mean?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: Duke Dukester on Oct 9, 2008 2:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are trying Goods Receipt in receiving plant w.r.t. Stock Transport Order instead of Outbound Delivery.

As per SAP recommendation, GR in receiving plant should be done w.r.t. Outbound delivery not STPO so that it will update Sales Document Flow also along with PO History.

In MIGO, try Goods Receipt --> Outbound Delivery instead of Purchase Order and then check.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Is there a way to suppress this warning msg?

Business process is setup to do GR against STO not outbound delivery (even tho SAP recommends doing GR for Outb Delivery)

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If the msg M7 352 is suppresed because the business wants to do GR against STO PO not the Outb Delivery. Will they com across issue in case they want to reverse GR via VL09?

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OMCQ and make the message category blank for message M7352

Regards

Merwyn

Former Member
0 Kudos

need more clarification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose you are trying to do the GR against the STO, and not against the Delivery, hence you get this warning message as SAP recommends to do the GR for an STO against the Out bound Delviery to enable updation of both MM and SD document flow.

Regards

Merwyn