Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Navigation Bar Layout

Hi Gurus,

do you know if it's possible to add a dropdown list in a direct link group?

The point is that I have to create once with 15 links to custom reports and I don't want to waste too space...

I cannot create a workcenter, so I need to have a direct link group...

Or maybe could you suggest to me an alternative way?

Full f point if it helps!

Thanks in advance,

best regards,

A.

Tags:
replied

puh... dunno.

I did not have a look at how the workcenters are generated from the customizing you do. It might be some kind of BSP tag that is just fed with the table entries. In this case it could be possible with some minor effort.

Have a look at the thtmlb:menu and thtmlb:menuii tags. The input parameter seems very clear and they are used to render the workcenters...

However I do not like the idea of screwing up the usability of the UI. Even if I do not completely agree with the UI guidelines for CRM 2007, it is a good idea to follow them. The user will be really happy if everything throughout the CRM system works the same.

The user can get used to having workcenters at top and below quick create links. Now when there is another workcenter popping up down below... not good. In your case I would choose to create a second workcenter, maybe without workcenter page, and configure all the report links to be shown in the overlay menu (to pop up when you click on the little triangle on the workcenter).

cheers Carsten

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question