cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Assigned Fincl Statement Item (s) for 0FIGL_V10_Q0001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have with this query 0FIGL_V10_Q0001 (Balance Sheet),where certain G/L account's are group into "Not Assigned Fincl Statement Item (s)" nodes and some are group into respective hierarchy nodes. This hierarchy is replicated from the source system and it is mapped accordingly.

May i know how to solve this and what is the reason behind it?. From BI, i could see that the G/L account is mapped accordingly.

Thanks

Hizam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haev you checked in the source system to see if these GL accoutns are actually mapped inside this FSV?

edit - you have checked in BW so it shoudl be ok

Just makign sure the hierarchy is in 0GLACCTEXT and not 0GLACCOUNT

And do some of the nodes have the bal dependancy flag on?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The hierarchies are available in both objects. As i got the understanding that 0GLACCEXT is an attribute to 0GLACCOUNT.

I have checked the nodes that the bal dependency is blank.

Thanks

Hizam

Former Member
0 Kudos

0GLACCEXT replaces 0GLACCOUNT in this context so thats what you use in the query as the virtual cube function module has hard coded abap which looks for this

Have you used the std cube AND the std queries first - as the amount of hardcoding makes it impossible without copying the function module to add extra fields etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you referring to the basic cube?

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have the presentation but is there any differences between 0FIGL_V10 & 0FIGL_VC1? As i'm currently using 0FIGL_V10.