cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR Closing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My another query is how to close an open PR collectively if there is already a contract exist for that material and we process PO in ref to contract only.

In our case for one of main raw material we created a qty contract but each time during MRP run system generated no of PR. and that material is mainly procured through contract only and these PR remain open and there is inconsistency in data while running MRP.

Secondly, is there any report available to check the status of PR whose delivery is completed and system should stop making PR's in reference to such PR's

Need your help

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction MEMASSRQ to close PRs in mass.

First Go to T. code SM30 , Maintain in Table MASSFLDLST with following new entries

Object type :- BUS2105 ,Table name :- EBAN

Field name :- EBAKZ (Closed Indicator)

Then Enter indicator as "X" in the Closed Indicator field in T. Code MEMASSRQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Thanks, for your reply

But is there any stadard report availabe to see list of PR's whose delivery has been completed

Regards

Vivek

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer report ME5A

Here in the selection screen, click on "Dynamic Selection" button and open option "Purchase Requisition" and double click on "Processing status", it will get transferred to right side and then select appropriate option and execute report. Similarly you use field "Closed " also and enter value as "X" and execute the report.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run ME5A Report and Click on Dynamic Selections and in Purchase Requisition Folder Select Closed Field as Yes X and Execute.

Answers (0)