Debugging IPC java codes
I have problem on debugging IPC Java codes.
I tried both VMC Java debugger explained in http://help.sap.com/SAPHELP_NW04S/helpdata/EN/a9/26ae3c95164695accbf2483a14281e/frameset.htm and Eclipse but SAP does want to stop in the breakpoints I made.
Here is the steps I followed:
1. When VMC has been set to debug mode and the debug port -> in Eclipse I attach the debugger to remote VM of the CRM server & the port
2. Put the breakpoint in Eclipse
3. Continue the debugging from ABAP and hoping that it will stop in the Eclipse debugger -> SAP never stop in the breakpoint
Using VMC Java debugger:
1. Setup breakpoint in function IPC_GET_KNOWLEDGEBASE on calling the RFC
2. Run transaction COMMPR01 -> Configuration -> Simulate Model
3. Program stops in the breakpoint -> Press F5 -> A popup message that SAP is waiting for Java in certain port
4. Run transaction VMCJDB -> double click attach 800*
5. Upload checkpoints -> activate all
6. Double click cont -> SAP never stop in the breakpoint
I believe that the breakpoint I made should be run through by SAP but some how it just doesn't want to stop in the breakpoint.
Is there any steps missings?
Can anyone please help to shed some lights?
I'd like to debug my IPC user exits & SAP standard Java codes.