Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTFORM Alignment Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

In my SMART FORM I have used templates as my requirement

in there cells i want to write text with alignment like MS excel Vertical alignment (Top, Center, Bottom)

is it possible in SMARTFORMS?

hope, my question is clear for you.

Thanks in Advance.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To write a data inside a table or a template you need to use the 'text' option and inside this you need to put in your constant or variable or whatever. For this you will have created a paragraph format. In this paragraph format you will be able to design your alignments.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Thanks Promod

yep i have used text option, in the paragraph format there is only alignment (Left, Center, Right) but i want Top, Center, Bottom.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried this in your 'text' element that you insert into the template, you might find something there regarding your alignment.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Yes Mate,

I have done it?

text also display in proper cell, but its appear in the top of the cell, i want to print in the bottom of the cell.

0 Kudos

I am not very certain about this man but there is a crude way of doing it for the time being.

In your 'TEXT' element where you are writing the data skip 2-3 lines and then write your data so that it appears at the bottom of the template. For the time being you can do it.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

hi hi

its not a proper way Pramod.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know its not a proper way but if the requirement is very critical one it does not harm to implement it. Also this will not cause any problems in the horizontal alignment.

Regards,

Pramod

0 Kudos

Yes Promod, Thats true

thanks you for pay your valuable time for me, if you got proper solution please let me know.

Thanks again.