cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Look & feel of IAC iView is not good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in ECC5.0 and EP6. We created an IAC iView in portal for ITS ESS. The transaction code is PZ80 for India Personal Information.

But when we preview the iView in Portal, the look and feel is not good.

-There is an entry in the list screen. But you can see that the we can't choose the that entry in the list.

- And there is an icon in the bottom left area. Click on it, it's Table setting for end use to set the table layout.

How can we make the list user friendly and hide the icon in IAC iView? Is there any setting in ITS server or something else?

Regards,

Biqiang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to use Portal ITS Theme Generator, to apply stylesheet to your IAC Service. When you generate it, your iview take this style and improve its look&feel.

You can also define your own stylesheet (.css) and apply it to your its service.

Best regards, Iván.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First thing you need to do is add the iView to a role and see how it displays when viewing it "In-place" in the portal, when you preview from your PCD, it does not adapt to your portal theme, instead it shows the ugly looking screen you are seeing. Once you have done this, determine what you want to change.

regards,

Ronald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

I have assigned the IAC iView to the role and displayed it in Portal, but the look & feel is still ugly as before.

About my problem, I don't know if I figure out the problem clearcly.

I have made some screen shots and send them to your email box.

Could you have a check?

Thanks a lot.

Regards, Biqiang