'Connection Test' failure in Web Service Connector system in the EP7.0
I have a problem in accessing Web Services available in R/3 system of version ECC5.0 into the EP7.0 using
Web Service Connector system.
Steps I have followed:
1. I have created a Web Service Connector System and created a system alias for this system.
2. Filled the following required parameters
User Mapping Type
3. I tried to check the u2018Connection Testu2019, but the Connection test was not successful and
the result as follows:
Test Connection with Connector
The test consists of the following steps:
1. Retrieve the default alias of the system
2. Check the connection to the backend application using the connector defined in this system object
Retrieval of default alias successful
Connection failed. Make sure user mapping is set correctly and all connection properties are correct.
I have followed the recommendation given in the following links
while creating the web service connector system in the portal.
Editing Web Service System Properties:
Using the Web Service Connector:
Please assist if anyone experienced this issue.
Also, Please assist me if I need any more extra configuration needs to be done
in the J2EE Engine (like creating client proxies, etc.,...)