Did you mean: 

Dump in va02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My user getting message : Bcd_field_overflow in saplv61a program

include LV61AU02

in PRICING_COMPLETE

FUCTION MODULE

.My client is using SAP R/3 4.6 version.

Plz suggest some note.

thanks in advance..

gorika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This means that you're trying to put a value into the field, which is not large enough to hold this value. Take a look at the short dump information in ST22 transaction - you'll see what field is affected, what value is being used and lots of other info, which might be useful. You might need to get some help from an ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are notes in OSS, have you checked if they have been or need to be implemented in your system:

note 372953

note 650846

I suggest you also check to see if your system has any self-defined requirements or formulas in the pricing procedure that may have some calculation errors.

Phyllis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen these notes but these are of no use. Actually the field where i m having this dump is Xkomv-kwert and xkomv-kawrt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the value of each condition type that system would calculate. Probably for one of the condition types the value i.e rate X quantity is too big and the field is not able to hold the value. It may not be quantity and could be weight or volume depending on the configuration of the condition type. Try to reduce the quantity or price and check the scenario again.

If you are using a routine for calculation then you need to check the code or remove the routine in pricing procedure and test the scenario.

Regards,

GSL.