Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a peculiar issue.

We are combining multiple orders into one delivery based on availability of material - for example say we are creating a delivery 8000xxxn combining 10 orders into a delivery. This is fine in SAP.

The client now wants multiple billing documents to be created - in this case 10 - since there were 10 orders referred in the delivery.

Is it possible in standard SAP...and how?

Please note that we have a delivery related billing scenario.

Thanks,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Go to copy control settings for delivery to billing VTFL.

Select ur document LF to F2 then go to item details.

Select item category u r using say TAN.

Now select routine 3 for Data VBRK/VBRP.

Now u can split invoice w.r.t sales order though delivery is combined. This is delivery related billing.

It will work.

regards,

Ravi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we also have a requirement of giving each sales order a billing doc, so we set strict management rules indicating that end users should creat one delivery strictly to one sales order, and one billing doc for that delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control from delivery to billing (VTFL) maintain reference number filed value as B.

Regards,

GSL.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj

If Ship To Party is same in all 10 orders but Payer is different, automatically system will split the invoice into 10.

Moreover, can you please let me know for what purpose you are clubbing those 10 orders into one delivery ?? Normally to generate one invoice, we club multiple orders into one delivery but in your case, I dont foresee any specific requirement. You can generate single delivery against each and every sale order and billing as well.

Nevertheless, still if you want to achieve this, you can try in copy control VTFL where you select your delivery and billing document types and maintain Rountine 001 for Copying requirements. I am not sure, whether you will succeed and hence, please update on the same.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is such that the customer wants one bill for every order that he has placed. Secondly, within this there may be cases of the same SH with different payer also.

But we are combining in one delivery because this is an export bulk shipment scenario and the aim is to acheive optimisation on shipment.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can understand that the goods are combined for the same SH so as to get an optimum deal from the forwarder and the shipping lines. But by raising multiple invoices, you are again increasing your document negotiation cost which is charged on per document basis.

In any case, the reference number field with an entry as B at VTFL header or entry 3 in field Data VBRK/VBRP at Item level can solve your purpose.

Regards,

Peeyoosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not understand why you want to create 10 different billing docs, if you are creating one delivery doc. for 10 different orders?

If you want to create 10 different billing docs in this case, then why are you clubbing 10 different orders into one delivery.

Hrishi