Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintaince view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I copied V_T001B maintaince view which is having data to ZV_T001B_000X. When I clicked contents to see whether the data is copied it is giving message as no database view exists for ZV_T001B_000X.

Can any one help how to copy V_T001B to Z view along with data or how to post the data in the Z maintaince view once i copy it. Kindly give a solution to this...

Regards,

Raj Babu...

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to generate the table maintenance for the new view (utilities --> table maintenance generator from SE11).

Regards,

Darren

0 Kudos

I maintained table maintaince but still the data is not copied to my Z view & to enter the data it is not allowing to post the data...

0 Kudos

You will need to write a program to copy the data or use SM30 to cut and paste from the original table, just copying the view will not move the data as well.

Regards

Carl

0 Kudos

Hi, go to database utility and check whether the view is in you backend database if not creat using the utility there.

Regards,

Jey