cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

How do we deactivate a sold to party from credit check? I know we cud activate it thru fd32 but how do we remove the customer from being checked? Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need to answer where to find credit control on customer master, I found it but stil my order is blocked in deliver bcoz of credit check

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

try defining a new risk category for customers whose credit you do not wish to check.

define in OVA8 for the relevant credit control area, risk category and update. leave the update blank (you may have to go to IMG > Ent Struc > Defn > Fincl Acctg > Define credit cont area, and here remove the entry in 'update' field). leave all other fields in OVA8 blank.

assign this risk category to your customer in FD32. run F.28 for this customer to reorganize credit data. of course, test this for one customer and do this for the rest only if successful.

(actually, you can also just remove risk category in FD32 and run F.28, but inputting a risk category for this group of customers enhances your control)

please post feedback.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan yap on Oct 10, 2008 11:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually Its weird cuz I'm only getting this delivery block from 1 customer only. the others are fine. In fd32, I put a high limit but still i get a block in delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again.

was the transaction with the delivery block done before changes in FD32? if so, any changes may not affect SD transactions already done. which is why you need to run F.28 to update.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your need to release the sales Order from the credit block first - Use VKM1 or VKM4.

Edited by: Arijeet Ganguly on Oct 10, 2008 11:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.Just remove the credit control area from your customer master data.

2.Remove your assignment at OVAD.

thanks,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi where in custome

r master do you remove credit control? Can't seem to find it. btw, thanks for all your reply

vimal_mehta
Explorer
0 Kudos

In your order type change "Check credit limit" as blank.

This will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still no use, my customer is still blocked from doing delivery. How can i go about this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

once the order is already gone into block-- I guess, you've to reset the credit data? check F-28 if this helps?

Regards,

Raghu,

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is already blank but still i get a check on the customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mark the check box "Blocked" just beside to Risk Category filed in FD32, it will solve your query.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Risk Category for the customer for which you don't want the credit check to be active in FD32. Keep the field blank so that system will not perform the credit check for this customer.

Hope this will help you.

Hrishi