cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cummulative billing for proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

From VF04, when I am trying to view billing due list for proforma invoice (Delivery related), I am not able to see it. Is there any other way to see & bill the proforma invice list?

Cheers.

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

- Go to VOV7, select your item category and see what is maintained for the field "Billing Relevance". It should have been "A"

- Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery document type and proforma document type (should have been F8) and see what is maintained for the fields "Billing quantity" and "Copying Requirements". Billing quantity should have been "B"

- Ensure that in VF04, you have ticked the box "Delivery-related" and maintained the relevant sales area.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipati sir

In VOV7 in the item catgory the billing relevance is D, b'cas I want to create proforma invice w.r.t delivery. Though I cahnged it from D to A i can see deliveries in due list with billing type f2, but when i do billing with f2 it is not allowing b'cas in VTFL i have not defined this combination.

Secondly in VTFL for my item catg, the billing qty is B only.

Kindly reply

Vinod

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

For information, in VOV7 even if you maintain "A" for Billing Relevance, you can generate proforma against delivery. So please change it to A and retry.

Also ensure that in copy control VTFL, you have maintained the document types for delivery and proforma.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

Even if I change it to A I can do individual proforma invoice but I cant do cummulative proforma invoice.

Actaully I have to do cummulative proforma invoice, which is not appearing in VF04.

Pls reply

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Alternatively, you may try to create consolidated proforma usinf VF01 and selecting F8 as the billing type.

Enter all your deliveries in VF01 and select F8 as the billing type and check whther the system splits the proformas or it is generating cumulative Proforma?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sir

it is working

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Viinod

For collective billing VF04 is the Tcode please check yr inputs in main screen like Billing date from , Billing type, SD document ( delivery no.), Sales organization, Distribution channel, Division , Shipping point, Sold-to party. Check yr inputs in Options Billing type, Billing date, Pricing date.

Please Ensuer that u r not using any selecton criteria to fetch the billing due list in Sorting criterion.

Thx.