cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the creater of the inbound delivery using GN_DELIVERY_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expertes,

is there a way to change the owner of the Inbound Delivery we created?

now i am investigating the FM 'GN_DELIVERY_CREATE', and there is a field 'ERNAM' in Import Parameter VBSK_I, and during the creation in Transaction VL34, I manually changed the value of this field from SY-UNAME to 'Test', but after the execution of this FM, the owner of the Inbound Delivery is not changed to 'Test'.

the field ERNAM in the Inbound Delivery created is not changed to Test.

so can you give some suggestions? thanks in advance.

regards,

Hongtao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Modifying standard SAP FM is not recommended.

Try implementing BAdi enhancement LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC.

Phyllis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Phyllis

the requirment is when we create the Purchase Order, the Inbound Delivery should be created automatically.

that is when we run ME21N to create the PO, the inbound delivery for this PO should be created also and the creater of this Inbound Delivery should not be the SY-UNAME.

now i have found the right BADI to add the logics, BUT didn't find any solution to change the creater of the Inbound Delivery.

i have tried the FM GN_DELIVERY_CREATE, and i debuged it during the VL34 run and i changed it's import parameter which contains the ERNAM, but the value of ERNAM did not chagned.

do you have some idea on this? thanks.

regards,

Hongtao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blazing,

Which BAdi did you try? FM GN_DELIVERY_CREATE is a standard SAP FM, it should not be modified. If you intend to modify this to add your logic, that's not recommended.

That aside, if you are in debug mode and want to change the creator, it should be updated on the export parameter VBSK_E.

Cheers,

Phyllis.

Answers (0)