cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folding Breaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have just converted from BO6 to XIR3.0. In BO6 and deski when you instert a break on a table in format breaks you have the option to fold a break.

Is there anyway of doing this in XIR3.0? In the Properties Breaks there is no fold option. Is there any other way of folding if it is not available in XIR3.0?

Help, I use the fold option all the time and will find it very hard to product some of my clients requests without it.

Regard

Louise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jennifer_jacob
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Louise,

As a workaround, try folding the break using the actions below:

*Insert the break

*Drag the footer cell into the Details cells

• Delete the footer

Hope this helps

regards,

Jenni Jacob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lousie,

I tested the same at XI R3 Deski and the fold option was there.

Right click on the column on which you inserted the break.

Format breaks>>in the "break definitions area" check for the "fold" option.

Hope this will help

Regards

Kultar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kultar for taking the time to reply to my query. I have found the folding breaks option in Deski. My problem is with Webbi, there is no folding breaks option in XI R3 Webbi.

Regards

Louise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for your help. I have tried to drag the footer cell up to the details cell but my system will not let me? Did you insert a blank cell into the footer first or just drag it up?

What version of Webbi are you using? I am using Web Intelligence Rich Client 12.0.0.683.

Regards

Louise

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louise,

This forum is dedicated to Webi discussions. Report folding is only available in Deski and Webi does not have this feature available.

Hoper this helps

Jacques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for replying to my question. I appreciate this is a webbi forum and the reason for my posting this question here is that I am trying to find a way of folding a table (or replicating the same effect) since this option is not available in XIR3.

Regards

Louise