cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About send workflow notification & workitem via email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, as i know, we can configure scot to force workflow automactially to send notification document in sap business inbox to user's email box which is configured in user profile.

My question is that, is it possible that sap can automatically send the work item of user decsion to user's email box as well?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 cents opinions...

Hi, do you mean that you only have to process the work item in the external email itself?

What I have experienced is, there is a link sent to the external email, once the link is executed, it will prompt you for username and password. Once login to the SAP system, it will direct you to the transaction screen (for example, if PR release, ME54). Is this what you looking for?

Thanks,

YL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Boo, what you proposed is not exactly what i want. My case is, when standard user decision step is executed, the workitem will be sent to agent's sap inbox, and the agent can make decision in the workitem. what i want is, is it possible that the content of workitem can be sent to agent's email box as well, and they make decision within email (such as some hyperlinks for them to click).