Invalid tag generated in result XML file, xslt mapping done using MAPFORCE
My requirement is File to File using xslt mapping
I have done a very simple XSLT mapping, but through MAPFORCE tool
Here are the steps, I followed:
1. Supplied source xsd and xml file to MAPFORCE
2. Supplied target xsd file
3. mapped it as required
4. tested by supplying a sample xml file by clicking OUTPUT button, which displays perfect XML structure
5. Clicked XSLT button and copied and created a new file with extension .xsl file
6. Zipped the above xsl file
7. imported into IR imported archives folder
8. Selected the above xslt mapping in my Interface mapping.
9. Now tested my Interface Mapping by supplying sample some data for the source structure.
Now I got the error or warning "XML not well-formed" and got the successfull completion message window for my mapping when I proceed.
Now when I clicked xml source button for the target structure, It displays the invalid tag and starting with "#default"
So If I removed this particular tag at the first and last lines, it becomes a valid xml structure and able to see properly in my internet explorer
Here is the result I am getting:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<#default:MT_Student_Result xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:xsltMappingScenarios C:/DOCUME~1/Satya/Desktop/MT_Student_Result.xsd">
When I tested through MAPFORCE it generates absolutely valid XML structure when I clicked OUTPUT button on MAPFORCE, but not when I used the xslt mapping through my interface mapping.
What is the error I am making or any step missing?
Please help me!
Edited by: Shilpa Shetty on Oct 9, 2008 4:17 AM
Edited by: Shilpa Shetty on Oct 9, 2008 5:58 AM
Edited by: Chris Rock on Oct 9, 2008 6:06 AM