cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReSchedule:removed users from "Schedule For"-still sending to original list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have Crystal Reports Server XI R2 with Service Pack 3 installed and I'm running into some serious issues:

The scenario is the following:

1) On the object, "Schedule For" option, I selected a list of users

2) After that, a schedule was created for that object/list of users

3) Later, I've had to update the list of users on the object, as it has changed.

4) The schedule created on item 2) won't update. It is still sending to the original list set on item 1)

I couldn't find a way of updating the scheduled job as the re-schedule option keeps sending the report to the original list of users.

Creating a new schedule isn't an option as the list of users will be changing from time to time and we have lots of scheduled reports.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Marcos Junges

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

asim_munshi
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Use a group for Scheduling instead of picking users. ie. in the schedule for option -- choose a group.

you can add-remove users to the group then. Updates to the group membership will get picked up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asim,

Thanks for that, you were right.

What I did not get is that the "Schedule For" page is a scheduler option and not an report object option. So, when you create a scheduled job, it is going to pick what's there and it will never change it. Not even re-scheduling would change that.

Any changes on "Schedule For" will only be valid for brand-new schedule jobs.

Many thanks,

Marcos

Answers (0)