cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backflush via MF50

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am using ECC 6.0 and and am on the planning table screen MF50. From this screen I want to backflush. On MF50 I went to - Quantity Change > Backflush but see that for 'individual cell' and 'complete column' is not highlighted. Is there another way I can do backflush from MF50.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MF50 is planning table , MFBF is for confirmation . one doubt what is the need of confirmation during planning itself.

You can create a MFBF icon by navigation profile.

Just check it, whether its solves your problem

thnks & regds,

R.Prabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the feedback but

1) how do I create a navigation profile

2) In MF50 there is a menu path for Quantity change > Backflush. I would like to know how to use this

I want the user to double click on the cell in MF50 and branch of to the MFBF screen

thanks a lot

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

We backflush the quantity which is assigned in planning table

We asign the qunatities to the prodution line Select the column vertically of the shift which you want to backflush and go to "Quantity change" and press backflush...individual column.So you do the backflush quantity as per the production line here.

Please check this for more details about navigation profile

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/c6/c04942da51690de10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Summary

Symptom

The backflush of a planned order with MF50 terminates with a dump 'TABLE_INVALID_INDEX'.

Additional key words

Backflush, LCOBPU55

Cause and prerequisites

You can carry out the backflush via the detail dialog box (by double-clicking a planned order). The problem occurs if you carried out a change in quantity on the detail dialog box for the planned order before the backflush.

This combination is not allowed.

As a rule, the backflush should not be carried out via the planning table. The table is a planning transaction and not intended for the actual data entry. There are stand-alone transactions for actual data that you should use instead of the table (MF40 ...).

Release 4.6 and later:

Since an easy backflush exists as of Release 4.6 in repetitive manufacturing (new Transaction: MFBF), the system no longer supports the backflush from the table.

Solution

The simultaneous change in quantity and backflush in the detail dialog box for the planned order is trapped.

It would be better if:

The backflush was not from the planning table but to use the backflush transactions instead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MF50 screen, try to create new icon with MFBF. If you click this system will go to MFBF screen.

Regards,

Dharma