Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

BPM New Sheduled Message after error message processing

Hello everybody,

I have the requirement and I'm really lost with so I wanted to ask for your suggestions, I need to define a processing steps for when as an example this scenario:

File -> XI-> BPM-> R/3 Synchronous ABAP Proxy-> BPM-> JDBC

now the file has a numeroues transaction codes to process in R/3 and the sequence of them, now a let's suppose the transaction to process are F22, F27 and F32 and suddenly a system error occurs in the processing of F27 like network fails or somethign like that and F27 Inbound Proxy was not able to reach R/3, this system erros are being handled in the BPM as system error with a branch in a block, now the F22 was succesfully processed, now I need to give a solution for the reprocessing of the message when the network is up again, but reprocessing the message where it stopped with an error, does anybody did something like this??? any suggestions,documentation or maybe blogs where I could see something like this and find a solution?????, I was thinking on maybe from the BPM in the exception branch generate a new scheduled message so it will wait for the reprocess action for it maybe manually or automatically, I don't know I'm just trying to figure out a way to do it, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question