cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Password Self Service" on the Landing Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Management does not want the Password Self Service on the Landing Page. Though, there is no option in the configuration to deactivate the password self service so it does not show.

Does anyone know how this can be removed so that users will not click on the link?

Thanks,

Jerri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jerri,

Its not possible to deactivate the Password self service in Access Enforcer 5.2 , But in Access Enforcer 5.3 go to configuration tab-->End user personalization from here you can activate and deactivate the Password Self Service on the Landing Page or End user user form.

Please let me know if need more detail on this.

Regards,

Jagat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jerri,

I guess Jagat and Ankur have already shared some of the solutions for your issue but I was a bit curious to know why the management wanted this link to be removed? Would be great if you could share the same with us so that we can also take a note of this while doing implementation.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Management has a process in place which they do not want to deviate from today. In the meantime, they do not want the password self service functionality to be enabled. And so from a user functionality perspecitve, we would like to make it user friendly by not enabling the user to select the password self service functionality.

former_member366047
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jerri-

There is no way of removing the Password Self-Service link on the Request Access page in v5.2, unless you modify the application code, which is not advisable.

Ankur