Prevent Goods Receipt without confirmations
Is there any way to prevent Goods Receipt for a production order when all the operations have not been confirmed?
We have the prevention for overdelivery in the confirmation parameters.
Even with some confirmations not being done, we are able to receive the Finished Good to the warehouse.
Please follow these steps,
1. Use Tcode BS02 ( Customising User status profile). (eg:PP000001)
2. Select the order type which you want to configure (eg:PP000001) and choose "Details" button.
3. In the User status table do the following:
a. In the status no field type"1" , status field "Sta1", short text"GR not allowed", lowest no "1", Highest No "2". Mark a tick in the initial stats check box.
b.Next line, type status no field "2" ,status field "sta2", short text"Gr allowed", lowest no "2" , highest no "2".
4. Select the STA1 line and choose details. select the "create"button.select the "GR for prod order", mark "forbidden
radio button" and "not active ratio button".
5. Select the STA2 line and choose details. Select the "create" button. select "confirm order", mark "allow radio button" and "set radio button" Next choose "GR for prod order" , mark "allow radio button" and "set radio button".
7. Now assign your Status profile" PP000001" in the production order type (OPJH) -
Status profile header:- PP000001
8. Create a prod order and check whether the required scenario is working.
Hence it will not allow you to do GR without order confirmation
When sometimes you directly want to do GR withought confirmation you can directly assign sat2 to the production order through co02.
Hope this will help you