SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLATTS PRICING KEY COMPONENTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table with platts keys.Each key represents one component that is required to make one product.So if i input terminal and product codes , it shows me all platts keys with their percentages that represent all the components.

My problem is that these codes are SAP generated and my client needs to see actual name of the components.

Right now my client, inputs each key one by one to find the name of the component.What he really wants is if he inputs material and terminal with quotation dates he gets all the keys with their actual names.

How to solve the problem:

1. Does it require any configuration change?

2. Does it require any query?Could we build a query in R3 that joins two or more tables?How the query is written and where to execute?

3. What table i should look for getting all the keys or product components with there prices for a prodcut from that terminal?

4. Any other solution?

Thanks,

Andrew

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the question question

1. Does it require any configuration change?ANS No

2. Does it require any query?Could we build a query in R3 that joins two or more tables?How the query is written and where to execute? ANS Yes need detail anaylis from ABAP team and

3. What table i should look for getting all the keys or product

components with there prices for a prodcut from that terminal?

ANS you can check in SPRO SPRO>Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)>MAP (Marketing, Accounting and Pricing)>Formula & Average Pricing>Define quotation data). and work with PLATTS or LIM for pricess

4. Any other solution?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go through the question question

1. Does it require any configuration change?ANS No

2. Does it require any query?Could we build a query in R3 that joins two or more tables?How the query is written and where to execute? ANS Yes need detail anaylis from ABAP team and

3. What table i should look for getting all the keys or product

components with there prices for a prodcut from that terminal?

ANS you can check in SPRO SPRO>Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream)>MAP (Marketing, Accounting and Pricing)>Formula & Average Pricing>Define quotation data). and work with PLATTS or LIM for pricess

4. Any other solution?