cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute mass scheduling of planned orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are currently using GATP to generate planned orders for half of our materials. The other half are planned with MRP. We would like to use CM01 for capactiy evaluation, however, the materials planned by GATP do not have detailed scheduling information. I can switch on the MRP run to do detailed scheduling for the other half of the materials. But the half planned by GATP have no info.

I found that I can use CO28 to do a mass update and schedule the planned orders, but I do not think that I can save this in a variant to be run as a batch job. There are multiple screens involved. I have to get a list of planned orders and then select the planned orders from that list that I want to mass process. There is yet another screen to chose my mass processing options. I would like to do the mass scheduling available in CO28 as a nightly batch job.

Does anyone know if there is a seperate program for doing mass scheduling in the background for planned orders on a nightly basis?

Thanks,

Matthew Bruckner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Each object list in CO28 is a different program. You can set up a batch directly against the program.

As for the mass processing option, can a profile be set up?

Phyllis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I was missing the mass processing option, that is available in the menu on the main screen of the program ppioh000. This saves in my variant and allows me to schedule mulitple background job for the update.

Matthew Bruckner