cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP MAPBOX Issue/question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Iu2019m working on the CRM/Outlook integration and appear to be having a problem with implementing the ABAP MapBox component. Based on the documentation Iu2019ve found for the ABAP version there isnu2019t much to do. The configuration below has been implemented and it doesnu2019t like MAPBOX as the Program ID u2013 I got this bit of configuration from the GroupWare Adapter Customizing and User Guide.

Do I need to follow the instructions on note #1066515 which states I should contact SAP prior?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

/Greg

System Version:

SAP CRM ABAP 6.0

CRM 2007

RFC Destination Info:

RFC Dest: MAPBOX

Connection Type: T

Activation Type: Registered Server Program

Program ID: MAPBOX

SM59 Connection Test:

Logon Connection Error

Error Details Error when opening an RFC connection

Error Details ERROR: program MAPBOX not registered

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Gateway on host intvcrmd / sapgw61

Error Details DETAIL: TP MAPBOX not registered

Error Details COMPONENT: SAP-Gateway

Error Details COUNTER: 1070

Error Details MODULE: gwr3cpic.c

Error Details LINE: 1778

Error Details RETURN CODE: 679

Error Details SUBRC: 0

Error Details RELEASE: 700

Error Details TIME: Wed Oct 8 17:09:40 2008

Error Details VERSION: 2

Table: ISPCFG

PARNAME SITETYPE PARVAL PARVAL2

CRM_MAPBOX X

MAPBOX_RFC_DESTINATION MAPBOX

TRACE GWA_01 X

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, please look at the folloing best practice documentation. Here the program name stated is something else. It is MAPBOXSMB23.

http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/documentation/D58_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_UK.doc#_Toc77575395

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm wanting to implement the ABAP MAPBOX solution which isn't based on a J2ee server. So I don't believe this applies.

Thank you for your response.

/Greg

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greg,

Did you figure out the issue with ABAP Mapbox? Did you have to contact SAP product team as per OSS Note 1066515? Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You're correct open an OSS message per the note. They'll contact you and verify your environment meets the requirements and forward the module. We however decided to go with the Client-Side Groupware integration.

Good luck!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Greg,

Have you started MapBox? You need to dot his through the MapBox Launcher. Error "MAPBOX not registered" occurs when MapBox is not started.

Regards,

Sowmiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm wanting to implement the ABAP MAPBOX solution which isn't based on a J2ee server. So I don't believe this applies.

Thank you for your response.

/Greg