cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Display CC Reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am receiving a message stating "Failed to Display Results" when trying to display the CC reports.

I scheduled the jobs in the background and upon completion of the job, I am unable to open the job results.

When schedulling a job for a smaller subset of users, the reports are viewable. Upon executing the report for all the users (200,000 + users) in the system I receive the error message above.

Has anyone encountered the same issue? Please advise on a resoultion.

Edited by: Jack Laponto on Oct 8, 2008 11:35 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Background job file report exsist in following folder usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/virsa/bgJobspool you can verify the JOB ID. Also enter the path usr/sap/<SID>/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/cluster/server0/ in Configuration tab.

Thanks,

Darshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Darshan,

I'll review and change settings and let you know the outcome.

-Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

Could you please also increase the u201CJCo Pool Configuration fields values u201D.

JCo Pool Configuration :-

Maximum Pool Size:

Maximum Connections:

Connection Timout (sec.):

Maximum Waiting Time (sec.):

For this go to UME>Web dynpro>Content administrator-->Maintain JCO connection- and Check the JCO Connection which you used in CC .

Regards,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

Can you try this again after scheduling a Full Sync report?

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Haresh,

Thank you for the response, btu I do not think that is the solution. I am suspecting it is the size of the job which is causing the failures, because when I run smaller reports I do not encounter the same issue.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

Jack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

Another thing which you cab try looking for can be increasing the Perfomance tuning values like - "Batch size for User Synchronization" etc in the Config TAB->Performance tuning, as this directly has influence over such kinds of problems in performance.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jack,

Did you ever find a fix to your 'Failed to display results' issue? I am having the same issue.

Thanks,

Daniel