cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Failure : Status still Yellow ........though the Load is successfull

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

One of my Delta load failed in the process chain. I deleted the request and did a repeat from the Process chain.

• Interestingly the load is successful (all the events in the detail tab are green)... but in my process chain it still displays has yellow (not complete).

• When I did a right click there is something called END PROCESS , I even tried that but no use

• I checked the Background process in SM37, it says the load is finished

• Even in RSMO the status is in Green .

Can anybody please share your experience and knowledge with me to solve this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207028
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if load is sucessfull and all process are complete. change load status from yellow to green and restart process chain from next process.

hope this helps

Regards

Daya Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daya Sagar ,

Because this process is still in Yellow, The Preceding Process variants are not executed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as you are saying that your load is finshed but the status is still yellow so ,check the technical status also.. if it has turn green then you can forcefully make it green..

and if technical status is yellow ,then check once the job in source system,any short dumps in St22 ,TRFC in Sm58 ..

if everthing is fine then make it forcefully green ..

so sometimes it happens that ..by double cliking the Ip the

chain tab comes there if the Target Event and With Parameter

is not gernetrated and the status is ended with error or undefined then you can go like this :

1. Go to Transaction SE37

2. Enter the Function Module : RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH

3. Click on Display

4. Click Test/Execute (F8)

5. Enter LOGID, CHAIN, TYPE, VARIANT and INSTANCE

a. Get LOGID and CHAIN from Log

b. Get VARIANT and INSTANCE as explained earlier

6. Give the State of the Process (to which you want to set)

7. Execute (F8).

and if the variant is generated but the instance is not genetrated ..

then you have to copy the chain so that the rest of the chain get completed ..

In porcess chain only >>>copy >>>give the name of the chian which you want to create and then remove the process step which all done and then add the start variant in the chain from where you want to start the chain and then schedule the chain.

Hope this helps you ..

Regards,

shikha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shikha Goel,

Thanks for your usefull tips........ Can you please guide me getting the following:

Enter LOGID, CHAIN, TYPE, VARIANT and INSTANCE

You tried to explain me but I lost track...... I am sorry .....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the fields

Chain : you need to enter the chain technical name.

Log id: in se38, you will find the logid for the chain for the current run.

For the fields

Type, Variant and instance:

double click the step which is giving error message.

goto the tab Chain

From the column Generated instance.

Take all the above mentioned fileds

In the field state

Give G(successfully completed)

and excute.

Hope this helps

Regards

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bymistake i have written Se37 ,actually you have to go to Se38,

i will tell you in easy way .

as in you double click on IP,you get three tabs

process ,backgand chain ..so go to chain tab there you will find the variant and instance ..you copy that one ..and

the go to se38 >>>RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH

LOGID and CHAIN you can get from se38 >>>/ssa/bwt

TYPE ,VARIANT and INSTANCE as the way mentioned above ..

in STATE give (G)

and say execute ..it will trigger you next process .

make sure in the same tab (chain) the traget event and with parameter is not generated then you can do this .. if its generated then you have to copy the chain..

hope i have cleared you ..

Reagrds,

Shikha.

Edited by: Shikha Goel on Oct 10, 2008 5:26 AM

Edited by: Shikha Goel on Oct 10, 2008 5:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shilpa Vinayak and Shikha Goel,

Thanks for providing me very usefull suggestions......... I executed the RSPC_FINISH_PROCESS in SE37 with state = G (successful)....... What happened in the process chain is :

The next variant successfully started the load but previous load didnt turn Green (inspite of giving "G" in the function module RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH) and still its Yellow...........Please let me know ur views..............

I also went through this blog :

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This procedure will not turn you load to green .

It will just make that step OK for the system and the system will send an OK to the next step of process chain so that it will start automaticall which was waiting till now for the previous step to turn green.

If you previous step is still yellow in the status then you will have to see why it is.

If all the pcakages are pushed to BW and processed then you can turn the status to green as it will not lead to any loss of data.

But if any data packages are missing or red then you should try to repair it and should not have gone for this solution.

Thanks

Ajeet

Edited by: Ajeet Singh on Oct 10, 2008 6:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ajit,

Thanks for your guidance...... I am closing this thread as my issue got solved........ Changed the load status of that variant to red and did a repeat manually........

From next cycle it is fetching properly............

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried to End the process by right click it throws this error message:

********************************************************************************************************************************

Process LOADING, variant ZPAK_49Y5BYEGJSVWL39GTPYYS5XJL is not scheduled waiting for event RSPROCESS 4AJA409MWRME448808MJIXVRL

Message no. RSPC006

Diagnosis

Process LOADING (variant ZPAK_49Y5BYEGJSVWL39GTPYYS5XJL) needs to be started. According to the process chain maintenance, it needs to be scheduled while waiting for event ZPAK_49Y5BYEGJSVWL39GTPYYS5XJL 4AJA409MWRME448808MJIXVRL. However, this is not the case.

System Response

The chain is cancelled.

Procedure

In order to complete the chain run, follow these steps:

1. Ensure that Start Using Metachain or API is selected in the variant maintenance for the start process. By doing so, you ensure that the chain is not restarted.

2. Schedule the process chain.

3. In the log view for the process chain maintenance, choose View -> Merge Active Version, and end the incorrect process using the respective context menu entry.

*************************************************************************************************************************

I cannot understand what it tries to say /.................