cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Session expired error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to deploy and start the application fine now, but after i press "Go" button on the first screen, a new windows open with the following message

An error has occurred:

"Session has expired."

Web Dynpro product information:

Product: null, Vendor: SAP AG, Version: null, Build ID: 6.3004.00.0000.20040209174308.0000, Build Date: Thu Jul 08 18:00:54 CEST 2004

Error stacktrace:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.session.WDSessionExpiredException: Session has expired!

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.findClientWindow(ClientManager.java:696)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.cal.ClientManager.doProcessing(ClientManager.java:186)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.serverimpl.defaultimpl.DispatcherServlet.doWebDynproProcessing(DispatcherServlet.java:130)

[...]

i've allowed all cookies in browser, but it didn't help. What else could be wrong ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

i guess, you are running the server on Win XP? WAS behaviour is a little bit different on XP machines, don't ask me why. Don't use "localhost" as hostname in the WD url, create an entry with ip=127.0.0.1 in the hosts file and use this as hostname in J2EE server configuration of Developer Studio and for WD urls. This should solve the problem.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

thank you. Using IP's instead of hostnames solved the problem. App runs now corretly remotely and on localhost.

--

Marcin Galczynski