Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

program to clear queues automatically

Hi Folks,

Here I am facing a problem in my scenario of JDBC to proxy. my message is running all the way fine in XI where as when it comes to receiver system it get struck in queues saying as "SYSERROR". and it giving the message as "Screen output with out connection to user"

Actually my BAPI used in proxy is not giving any pop up's. still whats wondering is when i clear the queues and restart the messages manually the message is going fine this time.

Do any body having any idea in scheduling the program which can restart the messages by clearing the queues in backgroung.

First I like to know that whether the program available is able to clear the queues and restart the messages automatically with out the manual intervention.

because client dont want to clear the queues every time manually. please let me know how can i over take this situation.

Thanks,

Ramana.

replied

Hi,

Use QOS technique, it will prevent queue stuck up problem will be sort out easily and meanwhile for automatic job restart use SAP standard program RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES program manually or background. We can restart program through SXMB_MONI window Restart button option also, but it is manual action.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question