Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC Recording :Solution Needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I had a problem like I done BDC recording for LT01 transaction and I am using the same in the program.

Actually if we do LT01 recording,one warning message will appear saying in the process :"this bin a fixed bin for this material" and there we need to give some enter action .There is complete disability of the buttons to give this enter action in the LT01 second screen.we are follwing this with "BDC_OKCODE ,/OO value " ...Its not helping us.

If and only if we give this external enter,then only the TO is getting created.

When We execute the code with debugging only,its working and if put debugging off,its not getting the TO created as desired for BDC code .

How to proceed in this case? Is there any programmetic approach to follow for these cases?

Why it was working for debugging on case,soemtimes,and not all times?

Please suggest the way to achieve this?

Any pointers are highly helpful....

Regds,

KY.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of writing the BDC for the LT01, use the FM L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE to create a Transfer Order. Search for this FM, you will get some example code.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

2 REPLIES 2

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of writing the BDC for the LT01, use the FM L_TO_CREATE_SINGLE to create a Transfer Order. Search for this FM, you will get some example code.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kranti Yamparala,

Just try without that EXPLICIT ENTER.

Whether you tried like that?

It may work.

Regards,

R.Nagarajan.

-

We can -